You Are Welcome as You Are
Building Fellowship & Bettering Communities through the Gospel
- Friday Nights Arts 5-7pm each Friday Night for Arts and writing with 7 MIle Arts (U of M Students) on winter break , will resume on January 17, 2020.
- IFD Bible Study Resumes 5:00 Pm January 15
- VAlentines Day Breakfast provided by Conant's United Methodist Men Sunday Feb. 16. 9:00 AM
- Soul food Fest. Bring your favorite dish to share with the congregation . February 23rd after service.
-Ash Wednesday Service February 26th
- Please see our calendar for upcomming events at Conant.
The doors of Conant Avenue United Methodist Church are open. If you don't know Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, come help us help you get to know him. We need Jesus now more than ever. Only by the grace of God can we as a nation survice what is about to befall us as Americans. Remember "No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful: he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it." 1 Corinthians 10:13
See you at Conant Avenue. Blessings
As United Methodists, we have an obligation to bear a faithful Christian witness to Jesus Christ, the living reality at the center of the Church's life and withness. To fulfill this obligation, we reflect critically on our biblical and theological inheritance, striving to express faithfully the witness we make in our own time.